Any Body's Guess!
Part brainy quiz book, part brawny stand-up comedy, and all one hysterical anatomy lesson, Any Body's Guess! : Quirky Quizzes About What Makes You Tick poses 100 questions about this amazing machine, the human body, with its hopelessly lousy operating manual. Combining all the latest research, a collective six months of medical-school studies, and the bedside manners of Jerry Seinfeld, authors Michael J. Rosen, Ben Kassoy, and M. Sweeney Lawless answer such conundrums as:
* Can watching cartoons relieve pain?
* What career suits short-toed people?
* Can a musical instrument prevent snoring?
* French people do this 142/hour. The Brits: none. Do what?
* Two percent of Germans are mutants. So are 1 percent of Neanderthals. What kind?
* A ring finger that's longer than your index finger, means . . . ?
Fortified with fascinating facts, quasi-helpful illustrations, and plenty of humor-is-the-best-medicine prose, Any Body's Guess! is just what the doctor ordered--assuming you can read his handwriting.
Out of stock