FoxTrot is character driven, as opposed to silly situation or slapstick humor. It is one of the most entertaining comic strips in America.
Meet the Fox family:
* Roger, the sports-enthusiast father stuck in the middle rung of the corporate ladder.
*Andy, mother and mediator of the family. Always wanted lots of kids. Now knows better. Her gourmet specialty?-tofu casserole.
* Peter has never known a food he couldn't eat, but otherwise is a typical high schooler. Inherited the sports nut gene from Roger.
* Paige. Egads, a freshman! Mall rat, Cosmo queen. Knows full well Mr. Right is right around the corner . . . or the next one . . . or the next.
* Jason is the youngest sibling. This warped little genius' favorite pastimes include tormenting his sister and get-rich-quick schemes.
* And finally, Quincy, Jason's iguana. Vomits on Paige's pillow when not sleeping or eating. What more could a 10 year old boy ask for?
FoxTrot is a hugely popular comic strip, with twenty-three successful collections and nine treasuries. Appearing in over 1000 newspapers, three million FoxTrot books are in circulation. Jam-Packed FoxTrot features strips from Orlando Bloom Has Ruined Everything, My Hot Dog Went Out, Can I Have Another?, and How Come I'm Always Luigi?
Out of stock